Registration has limitations and probably because of it you can’t create an account. Check that your chosen username has a minimum 3 characters, consist entirely of letters (Polish characters permitted), numbers and has only the following three special characters _ . –. Of course is possible to create account without observing these principles – Of course is possible to create account without observing these principles – send donation to the server and contact with me.
For security reasons (ex. protection against bots) account registration is limited in time. If you want to create another account, just wait a few minutes and try again. Quantity of accounts is unlimited, but all anomalies will be carefully examined
There could be a lot of reasons and is no way to describe them all. First, check that is given the correct username and password in your account settings. Second, manually enter the server address xmpp.jix.im and port 5222. Also, make sure that yours instant messaging supports TLS connections. If in the bottom of this page is information that the server is online and you still have problems logging in please contact with me.
To reset password to account, just simply use this form and follow the instructions. If you haven’t set private email address you will not able to reset independently your password. In such a situation, please contact with me to obtain a new password. Be sure to enter as much information as possible that might determine your true identity (eg. list a few contacts from your contacts list).
For security reasons after 5 failed attempts occurs one-hour ban of IP address.
As most so, all passwords are stored in irreversibly encrypted form.
All messages sent to you during absences are stored on the server until you log in again into account. The only limit is the number of such offline messages, which is now 1000. In addition, messages older than 30 days are automatically deleted.
Server currently has no limit to the number of archived messages, the only limitation is storing messages that are not older than 31 days. Functionality is disabled by default, you must use compatible IM to turn it on.
Server has some limitations, but only that the server always work stably and each user had allocated equal resources. Below is a list of current restrictions. If you have any questions or not you agree with some restrictions let me know – I’m open to any suggestions.
- Limit registration to one account per hour from a specified IP address.
- Ability to register JID with minimum 3 characters, consist entirely of letters (Polish characters permitted), numbers and has only the following three special characters _ . –.
- Storing maximum 1000 offline messages up to 31 days.
- Storing an unlimited number of MAM (XEP-0313) messages up to 31 days.
- Store up to 15 MB of transferred files (XEP-0363) up to 14 days
- Maximum 5 active simultaneous sessions.
- Proxy speed limited to 15 Mb/s and maximum 10 simultaneous connections.
- One hour IP ban after 5 failed login attempts.
- Checking the connection activity every 60 seconds, no response results in disconnecting from a server.