- Ability to register JID with a minimum of 3 and maximum of 30 characters, consisting only of letters and additionally numbers, and having only three non-consecutive special characters: period, comma and underscore.
- Storing maximum 1000 offline messages up to 90 days.
- Storing an unlimited number of MAM (XEP-0313) messages up to 180 days.
- Store up to 200 MB of transferred files (XEP-0363) up to 31 days
- Maximum 5 active simultaneous sessions.
- Proxy speed limited to 10 Mb/s and maximum 10 simultaneous connections.
- One hour IP ban after 5 failed login attempts.
- Checking the connection activity every 5 minutes, no response results in disconnecting from a server.
The server has some limitations, but only in order to always works stably and every user has equal resources allocated. Below is the current list of restrictions.